Have you realized you LOVE functional nutrition and are dying to learn more?
BUT, maybe you're on a budget, and want to compare all the different options out there.
Should you do an online certification?
Get your masters degree online?
Teach yourself through low-cost online resources?
Listen to podcasts?
The truth is, there is no one best answer for everyone.
But thankfully, there are so many kick-ass options available, that you're bound to find one that meets your needs.
In this mini e-course we'll review:
- 7 different ways you can learn about functional nutrition.
- The main similarities and differences between the online certification options (so you can pick the best one for you).
- We will examine differences in:
- You'll also learn about the 2 most popular 100% ONLINE masters degree programs in functional nutrition.
- Low-cost membership sites that offer functional nutrition education & resources.
- The most popular annual conferences to attend (or view recordings of).
- My favorite places to find free online webinars.
- Lots and lots of books and podcasts to enjoy in your free time!
This course is NOT:
- Affiliated in any way with any of these platforms (aside from my membership site, The Functional Nutrition Library, obviously!). I have no personal relationships with any of them.
The main goal of this mini e-course is to help you find the best functional nutrition resources for YOU.
How it works:
- All information (videos, slides, etc.) will be available instantly upon enrollment.
- Students can move through the modules at their own pace.
- If you have purchased this course individually, you will have access to the material forever.
- If you are receiving access to the course as a member of The Functional Nutrition Library, you will continue to have access as long as you remain a member of the FNL.
Note: Current members of the Functional Nutrition Library receive FREE access to all e-courses once they go live.
- If you're already a member of the FNL, no need to do anything. You'll automatically be given access to the course when it goes live.
- Not a member yet, but want to be? Check out membership options here.
Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
Hi, I'm Erica - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Certified LEAP Therapist located in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
I run a part-time virtual private practice (with a focus on food sensitivities and functional nutrition), and spend the rest of my time blogging and creating online educational resources for dietitians.
I'm obsessed with creating content to help move our profession forward & serve as many people as possible. I feel blessed to work with such a great group of dietitians. Keep working hard and kicking butt, and thank you for choosing to spend your time learning with me! <3