Have you been thinking about doing the CLT training, but aren't quite sure if it's right for you?
Are you not sure what the training really entails?
Not sure what types of clients MRT/LEAP would be appropriate for??
Curious EXACTLY how I see clients online, 100% virtually?
Do you want someone to show you the exact email scripts they use with their clients??
And all the (free!!) software/tools you can use to get up and running??
This course will clarify everything for you!
In this course you'll learn:
- Exactly what a CLT is, and what LEAP & MRT mean.
- An inside look at how long I took to do the CLT training, and what to expect.
- What types of clients I use MRT/LEAP for the most.
- How I use my website and Healthprofs.com to land clients.
- How to coordinate everything virtually, so you can work with clients remotely.
- Exactly what I include in my food sensitivity package, and how I space my appointments.
- An overview of the tech I use to hold virtual sessions and email securely (for free).
- My favorite resources to troubleshoot difficult clients.
- A better understanding of why CDR stopped giving CEUs for the CLT training, and the controversy surrounding it.
You'll also get:
- A transcript of exactly what I say to clients during my 15-minute free discovery call.
- Copies of the email templates I use after a discovery call to get the ball rolling.
- A downloadable template for collecting killer testimonials.
The main goal of this quickstart e-course is to give you the information you need to feel confident using MRT/LEAP in your practice and in a virtual setting.
How it works:
- All videos will be available instantly upon enrollment.
- Students can move through the modules at their own pace.
- If you have purchased this course individually, you will have access to the material forever.
- If you are receiving access to the course as a member of The Functional Nutrition Library, you will continue to have access as long as you remain a member of the FNL.
Note: Current members of the Functional Nutrition Library receive FREE access to all e-courses once they go live.
- If you're already a member of the FNL, no need to do anything. You'll automatically be given access to the course when it goes live.
- Not a member yet, but want to be? Check out membership options here.
Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
Hi, I'm Erica - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Certified LEAP Therapist located in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
I run a part-time virtual private practice (with a focus on food sensitivities and functional nutrition), and spend the rest of my time blogging and creating online educational resources for dietitians.
I'm obsessed with creating content to help move our profession forward & serve as many people as possible. I feel blessed to work with such a great group of dietitians. Keep working hard and kicking butt, and thank you for choosing to spend your time learning with me! <3