I'll be honest.
When I first started my practice, I had no CLUE how to get started with micronutrient testing.
I understood that personalized nutrition was the future, but the process of getting started seemed daunting & unclear.
With all the other moving parts of starting a business, I felt totally overwhelmed and a little dejected by the learning curve involved.
Why wasn't there anyone who could break down all the options, and help me understand the fastest and easiest way to get started??
Does this sound familiar?
Hey. I feel your pain.
And I want to make things easier for you!
In this course you'll learn:
- Why you should seriously consider adding micronutrient testing to your practice.
- The types of patients/clients that could benefit the most from this testing.
- The differences in methodology between serum/plasma testing, Spectracell, & NutraEval
- The science/rationale behind each method.
- How to tell which test (or tests) are the best fit for you.
- How to get signed up as a provider for Spectracell and/or NutraEval.
- The price differences between testing options (both private-pay and through insurance).
- Key differences in the information provided by each test.
- Step by step details of exactly how to order the test for your clients.
- Recommended resources for interpreting the results & recommending diet/lifestyle changes or supplements.
- Tips for preventing information overload.
Plus the following bonuses:
- A copy of my email template used to describe the blood draw procedure to clients.
This course is NOT:
- Comprehensive education on nutrient deficiencies.
- A guide on how to interpret these tests.
The main goal of this quickstart e-course is to give you the information you need to get started with testing TODAY, and point you in the right direction for resources on interpreting the results for each patient.
How it works:
- All information (videos, handouts, etc.) will be available instantly upon enrollment.
- Students can move through the modules at their own pace.
- If you have purchased this course individually, you will have access to the material forever.
- If you are receiving access to the course as a member of The Functional Nutrition Library, you will continue to have access as long as you remain a member of the FNL.
Note: Current members of the Functional Nutrition Library receive FREE access to all e-courses once they go live.
- If you're already a member of the FNL, no need to do anything. You'll automatically be given access to the course when it goes live.
- Not a member yet, but want to be? Check out membership options here.
Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
Hi, I'm Erica - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Certified LEAP Therapist located in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
I run a part-time virtual private practice (with a focus on food sensitivities and functional nutrition), and spend the rest of my time blogging and creating online educational resources for dietitians.
I'm obsessed with creating content to help move our profession forward & serve as many people as possible. I feel blessed to work with such a great group of dietitians. Keep working hard and kicking butt, and thank you for choosing to spend your time learning with me! <3