Interested in selling supplements to clients, but have no idea where to start?
Do you feel confused about whether or not dietitians are allowed to recommend supplements?
Are you not even quite sure which type of products are considered dietary supplements?
Are you unsure about the laws regarding supplements sales?
Not sure exactly what information you need to get started, or the logistics behind it all?
Is lack of information paralyzing you?
Good news. You're in the right place.
This course will clarify everything for you!
In this course you'll learn:
- Why ALL dietitians should have supplements on their radar.
- Exactly which types of products are considered dietary supplements.
- Where recommending supplements fits into the RDs scope of practice.
- Ethical considerations when selling supplements.
- The exact type of documentation you should keep when recommending supplements to clients.
- Tax and legal considerations.
- Exactly how to set up an account with Fullscript to sell online.
- A walk through of Fullscript's best features.
- Why selling online is the easiest, fastest, and most logical way to recommend and sell supplements..
This course is NOT:
- Comprehensive education on supplements.
- Any sort of legal advice. (Always consult a lawyer in your city/state!)
The main goal of this quickstart e-course is to give you the information you need to get started selling supplements online TODAY.
How it works:
- All videos will be available instantly upon enrollment.
- Students can move through the modules at their own pace.
- If you have purchased this course individually, you will have access to the material forever.
- If you are receiving access to the course as a member of The Functional Nutrition Library, you will continue to have access as long as you remain a member of the FNL.
Note: Current members of the Functional Nutrition Library receive FREE access to all e-courses once they go live.
- If you're already a member of the FNL, no need to do anything. You'll automatically be given access to the course when it goes live.
- Not a member yet, but want to be? Check out membership options here.
Erica Julson, MS, RDN, CLT
Hi, I'm Erica - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Certified LEAP Therapist located in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
I run a part-time virtual private practice (with a focus on food sensitivities and functional nutrition), and spend the rest of my time blogging and creating online educational resources for dietitians.
I'm obsessed with creating content to help move our profession forward & serve as many people as possible. I feel blessed to work with such a great group of dietitians. Keep working hard and kicking butt, and thank you for choosing to spend your time learning with me! <3