Do you feel like your clients react negatively to certain foods, but you're unsure what to do about it or how to help them?
Do you feel confused about the difference between an allergy, sensitivity, and intolerance?
Is your head spinning from all the different types of testing available??
Do you want to feel CONFIDENT in your recommendations to clients, with clear explanations?
Do you want someone to just lay it all out there for you, in an easy to understand manner??
This course will clarify everything for you!
In this course you'll learn:
- The 3 main types of adverse food reactions.
- How they differ in symptoms and physiology.
- How to test for allergies.
- The critical role dietitians can play in allergy management.
- Why understanding food sensitivities is a huge advantage for dietitians in private practice.
- A summary of the various food sensitivity tests, and which one is the best choice.
- How to order food sensitivity testing for your clients.
- How dietitians can help clients manage food sensitivities and feel dramatically better in just 2 weeks.
- How an intolerance differs from allergies and sensitivities.
- How to test for food intolerances.
- How dietitians can help people manage their intolerances.
- A summary of less frequent types of adverse food reactions.
- What to watch for in case someone has one of these types.
- An overall game plan for your clients when you suspect adverse food reactions of some kind.
The main goal of this quickstart e-course is to give you the information you need to feel confident advising clients on adverse food reactions, and give them a clear path to feeling better.
How it works:
- All videos will be available instantly upon enrollment.
- Students can move through the modules at their own pace.
- If you have purchased this course individually, you will have access to the material forever.
- If you are receiving access to the course as a member of The Functional Nutrition Library, you will continue to have access as long as you remain a member of the FNL.
Note: Current members of the Functional Nutrition Library receive FREE access to all e-courses once they go live.
- If you're already a member of the FNL, no need to do anything. You'll automatically be given access to the course when it goes live.
- Not a member yet, but want to be? Check out membership options here.